Life is undeniably different from fairy tales or movies. Life sometimes doesn't have a motif that carry on a familiar tune or theme. Life is unexpected, unpredictable, erratic, and random. It doesn't make sense.
Take for example two people living in the same city. They go about life passing each other on the road, in the grocery store, at the mall, at sporting events, at the park and other various locations - yet they don't meet until one significant fateful day that binds them together and there goes the rest of their story. This is what happens in movies and in books, maybe a lot more often in real life.
But what happens to those who were so connected in the past? Now take for example two people who once were emotionally bonded together and then all the sudden, that intimate connection breaks. What happens to it? Is that bond forever severed? Or are there instances where two people are miles apart, shunned from each other, yet still have that unspoken connection that binds them for life, despite the events that set them apart? Are there such people, or am I the only one?
I can not explain this invisible force that sucks my emotions dry. I can't help but stop on my tracks and finally admit that it still exists after a decade of denial. How can it be after so many years? Years counting back from my youth? It doesn't make sense. I wish I could find the answers, but losing myself to him fated me to him forever and as much as I try, I can't seem to shake that bind loose.
No comments:
Post a Comment